adidas outlet store Adidas Men's shoes Running shoes , Adidas ultra boost st running shoes - ss17 blue men's,adidas online,New Arrival adidas r1 white,beautiful in colors
- Primeknit - Engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation.
- 3 Stripes Logo - Offers support and stability.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Manmade
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Composition: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: Regular
- Ergonomic Heel Structure - For added support.
- BOOST - Adidas' most responsive cushioning ever; The more energy you give, the more you get.
- TORSION SYSTEM - Located between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride.
Adidas Ultra Boost ST Running Shoes STABLE RUNNERS THAT HARNESS YOUR ENERGY TO MOVE YOU FORWARD. Feel the power of your best run in these men's running shoes that combine an energy-returning ride with optimal stability. When you're building distance or pushing for speed, these shoes propel you forward with a plush boost midsole that returns the force from each footstrike. A lightweight, adaptive Adidas Primeknit upper and ergonomic heel give you support right where you need it. The limited edition shoe has an STRETCHWEB outsole that provides a smooth, stable heel-to-toe transition. Primeknit Upper The upper of the Adidas Ultra Boost ST is constructed with Primeknit. While sports shoes are usually made from many separate pieces, the Primeknit method digitally knits the entire upper in just one piece. Knitting fused yarn allows Adidas to fine-tune the exact amount of flexibility and support needed in every part of the shoe. This means lightweight comfort that wraps seamlessly around your foot, whilst fewer materials produce less waste. Primeknit also offers great breathability, ensuring the feet are kept cool and dry throughout a run. Midfoot support for stability is featured in the form of the plastic 3 Stripes Logo located on the side of the upper, while the heel also shows a sturdy external heel counter for a more stable heel. BOOST Midsole Previous Boost models sport only 80% of the Boost midsole while the Ultra Boost ST features 100% of it in the midsole. With 20% more of these TPU energy pellets, runners are sure to have a more responsive ride. The Boost uses a material called thermoplastic polyurethane (or TPU) to form its bundle tightly packed sole nuggets. Just like the more traditional midsole material, EVA, TPU compresses under pressure for shock absorption - what's unique about the Adidas tech is the ability to instantly bounce back to its original shape. Holding the shoe together and making each transition smoother, is a plastic insert called the Torsion
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.